PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The controller of personal data according to § 5 letter o) Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”) is TOFIN, s.r.o. , ID number: 50300695 with registered office Slnečné stráne 14676/48 974 01 Banská Bystrica (hereinafter: “Controller”).
- The controller’s contact details are
phone: +421 903 550 296
- Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by reference to one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The controller processes personal data that you have provided to him/her or personal data that the operator has obtained based on the fulfillment of your order.
- The controller processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
– performance of the contract between you and the operator according to § 13 par. 1 letter b) of the Act,
– legitimate interest of the operator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 par. 1 letter f) of the Act
– your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending commercial announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 par. 1 letter a) of the Act in the event that there was no order for goods or services.
- The purpose of personal data processing is
– fulfillment of your order and performance of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator; when placing an order, personal data are required, which are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name – and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it on the part of the operator,
– sending commercial announcements and performing other marketing activities.
- The operator does not/does not make automatic individual decisions in accordance with § 28 of the Act. You have given your express consent to such processing.
Period of storage of personal data
- The operator stores personal data
– for the period necessary for the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator and the application of claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
– for the period before consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, a maximum of 5 years, if personal data is processed based on consent.
- After the personal data storage period has expired, the operator will delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the operator)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
– participating in the delivery of goods / services / execution of payments based on the contract,
– providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
– ensuring marketing services.
- The operator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services, cloud services and marketing services.
- Under the conditions set out in the Act, you have
– the right to access your personal data according to § 21 of the Act,
– the right to correct personal data according to § 22 of the Act, or restriction of processing according to § 24 of the Act,
– the right to erasure of personal data according to § 23 of the Act,
– the right to object to processing according to § 27 of the Act,
– the right to data portability according to § 26 of the Act,
– the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the operator listed in art. III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Terms of security of personal data
- The operator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The operator has adopted technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, especially orders and invoices.
- The operator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
- You agree to these terms and conditions by ticking the consent through the internet form. By checking consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
- The operator is entitled to change these conditions. It will publish the new version of the personal data protection conditions on its website and at the same time send you the new version of these conditions to your e-mail address that you provided to the operator.
These terms and conditions take effect on January 1, 2023